18 Dec 2011

first day to write a blog


Hi!

This is the first time for me to write a blog. I don't even think about it until I found my friends are doing it and our English teacher Mrs. Hada told us to do one and try it.

Today was somehow a perfect day for some students. In my opinion I found a wonderful day as if I'm going to have my week-end, because the school is organizing a field trip to "Attalla Park" & am not going so am going to stay at home :).

In our biology lesson, they took us to take the school photograph. I was so surprised that I don't have jacket and am veiled. I took my friend's black scarf I made it like a small jacket around my arms. On Wednesday we have two quizzes biology and business so actually I already studied so I will just review. Hope inshaa Allah to get on both good marks.

All the girls were wearing a white scar as if we're going to the holly mosque :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment