Today was such an amazing day. Sleeping tell 1pm and chat with my friends on Facebook.
I waited to
my sister to come back from the school and make sure that she has done her HW.
I went to
Ikea with my mom to choose with her a suitable colour for the new furniture for
the living room. Then, we went to mega mall to see if any shop has any sales or
not. Lucky mom, she bought a new blouse J . I and my dad went to the Danube market
and we get some cake. I have been searching for a new grab for my mom’s mobile
but I didn’t find anyL. I have done some posters for the bake sale
and am thinking to make it different. I just collect some new ideas and suggest
it to my friends.
At 8:60 pm,
I talked to my grandparents and my aunt on Skype. I really missed them.
Mariam welcome to the world of bloggers! I enjoyed reading your posts and I'm sure this can really benefit you and your writing skills. Sounds like you had a lovely and busy day maashaa'Allaah.
ReplyDeleteYou girls are doing a great job with the Campaign - it's great!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Take care xoxox