17 Jan 2012

after EXAMS


Hi everybody!
Oh! I didn't open since 2 weeks ago. Well, it was a such 2 weeks of term examsL .Thanks god it’s done except for English tomorrow hope I do well .Actually,  I wrote today because I felt bored from studying from the book I just took the main points from the book and look for my notes I wrote in the class.

I found it more interesting to study on my laptop than studying on a sheet of paper and then threw it away and no one can at least read it.

Yesterday, I went to the mall with my mom to buy a new dress for my friend’s birthday. Her birthday’s theme will be HollywoodJ. I discussed with my mom what I could wear with that theme; do I wear like Johnny Depp in pirates of the Caribbean :D or I wear like Cinderella??? Finally I decide to wear a dress as you see the top stars wearing them on the red carpet. I bought a light purple dress somehow short because the birthday will be only for teenage girls and that’s coolJ.

Today, I might go to a mall and search for a suitable gift for her, and buy a sandal to wear it with the dress. My mom is trying to let me wear a 2cm high heels but I don’t like to wear them.She kept on telling me you have to wear something like this with that dress. Finally I convinced her not to buy a high heel sandal J yaaay meJ .


Well, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment